The Gang

The Gang
Ain't We Got Fun?

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

News from Tubby

A wonderful time for Tubby Miller, who travelled to Michigan with his grand daughter, Ciera, and his two Newfoundland dogs, Cagney and Lexi. Here's Tubby's report of the week.

"Hi, on the Tues. it was a regional, Cagney's 1st time in the ring , tied for 1st with Robin , my student. We both scored 195. We won the runoff.
Ciara had Lexi in Veteran Obed. and won it with 196.
On Wed. Lexi got her C.G.C. title.
I hurried back to the building and found that Cagney was next in. They told me I called her Lexi till the recall, and she was a little confused, but still earned 187.
Later in the afternoon, Lexi got 3rd in R.E. with 97.
It was agreat trip! I spent the week with my grand daughter and had a good time with old friends."

Super proud of both you and Ciera and the dogs!!!
The Prez

No comments: