The Gang

The Gang
Ain't We Got Fun?

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Good luck!!

To everybody going into competition this weekend.... the best of luck, the safest of trips, the best performances, judges that appreciate your dogs and great visits with friends, old and new. Send your results here to post.
MaryEllen and Shar hit the Montana circuit this weekend in Rally and conformation. Denise heads for Kelowna to do some agility competition and I go into the rally ring in Cranbrook. And somewhere in the mix, I need to fix Wicca's oversized jacket (we used duct tape last time, poor thing) before our scent hurdle on July 2nd. So off to clean the van and pack rain gear, wind gear, my favorite chair, three crates.... yes, three. How can I leave Token home? Doesn't happen.
So the 'boys' will have a director. And I'll have my girl with me. Well worth the extra fee for the motel room. Finally starting to feel well enough to actually enjoy training. What a virus! Killer.
Sun's out. Time for fun.
The Prez

2 comments:

Judi said...

Marilee, try again.
Judi

Marilee said...

OK, cleared cookies, cache, resigned in to my Google account, this is a last ditch attempt.
As I said in my email Good Luck to Everyone.