The Gang

The Gang
Ain't We Got Fun?

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Calgary Show Results

From Janna, who had the most amazing wins with her young German shorthair pointer. Wow.

We had a great weekend at Calgary. Chance (Ch. Firepoint Making My Own Luck) took BOB/BW/BP and Puppy Group on Friday and BOB/BW/BP on Saturday to complete his Championship. On Sunday he was moved up to specials and took BOB/BP again. Breeder/owner handled, except for the shows that MEW graciously helped me out while I was showing his sister. This boy has come such a long way from his first show where he got a terrible scare and went through a "phase" where I couldn't even get him to enter the ring. Its been a long road but I must say that I appreciate it more after all the work we had to do to get there.

Janna, we are so proud of you! And you looked great out there in show ring. Very Pro.

The Prez




No comments: