The Gang

The Gang
Ain't We Got Fun?

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Brrrr.

Good grief. Winter has arrived at Shadowbar. East wind. Icicles on horses merit blanketing. Miss Kitty, the barn puss, is using her heated blanket in her quilt-covered house. Kennel dogs are quite happy to be locked inside and let out every 2 hours for the bare necessities. Hoping the dog obedience dvd they are watching is being taken seriously. We are hoping to have our Due South Scent team enter the Ev Kenny Show Feb. 4th and 5th in Calgary. I have been painting dumbbells as some of the dogs have munched theirs whilst practicing. I hope Donna is happy that the snow will make ski-jouring very, very possible. I know I could have used dogs and skis to get around the Crowsnest Pass this morning easily. I am not ready for the new year to begin. I am still having fun with the old one.
Stay warm. Cuddle up with a cat and a good book. (I am presently reading the e-book, Fair Game, and it looks to be a good read. ) Dog-wise has a pile of e-books on training as well. Stay warm.
The Pres

No comments: