The Gang

The Gang
Ain't We Got Fun?

Monday, March 2, 2009

CKOC


I am absolutely beat. This weekend, Shar, Lee, Hank & I headed for the Big Four Building to try to gain titles for our dogs in novice obedience.  What a great time!
Saturday morning, Bess got her first leg towards her CD degree with a score over 190 and High in Class!  In the afternoon, Ryder got his CD with a High in Class and a score over 190!  RoZe finished her CD requirements with her usual 186 score which is wonderful for RoZe.   Bess would have had High Score in Class had she managed to hang in there for sits and downs with Lee at the helm. And we were in tough company against Kathy Stoner and her labrador. Not to be, however. She had to visit the dog next door, Ryder.  But that's okay. Sunday morning, I concentrated on showing just Bess and we got another leg towards our CD degree again with a score over 190! One to go!  

Today was the pits! I took the day off work to work on books and  spent the entire day doing flood control. God, my arms and wrists and back are finished. I cannot wield an ice pick ever again!  I don't know how I will stay awake until 11;00 to let the dogs in their kennel runs for the night. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Oh, our club got an invite to Pet Expo in Calgary in April. Free booth in exchange for two demos a day. Can anybody take this on? We could most likely
pay for a room at the Days Inn close to the grounds.  Please let me know asap if you can help us out. It would be great for the club.

Judi

No comments: